Welcome to KMR (K Map-Reduce)#
This is KMR (K Map-Reduce), a high-performance map-reduce library. KMR-1.0 is available on K Computer in "/opt/aics/kmr" now (2013-04-26).
- Overview and API Document:
- It is a Doxgen Generated document.
- KMR Issue Tracker:
- Please make a new user by the login-page to report a new issue.
- Project Overview and other Activities of the Team:
- Overview and API Document (newer, corrected, for next release):
KMR comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This wiki also comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. Contents are liable to change.
Are you lost?, for wiki on mt65 try: https://mt65.aics.riken.jp/wiki/